PGPT014

Posted by on Nov 4, 2014 in 1931 to 1979 (Nursing home days) | No Comments

PGPT014

PGPT014
Date:1940s/50s
Source: unknown

This photograph was taken on the lawn to the South of Plantation House. It shows a gardener standing beside a fountain, parts of which were discovered here in 1980 and removed into the protection of the brick shed in the Plantation garden. This ceramic fountain was made by Doulton, and is very similar to one that appears in a photograph of the conservatory at Carrow ( )
St John’s Roman Catholic cathedral* can be seen in the background.