Posted by on Feb 14, 2015 in Structures | No Comments

Date: 1989
Source: photograph taken by volunteer in PG archive

The Plantation house, built by Henry Trevor in 1856. In the early 1980s it became part of ‘The Beeches’ hotel.

In this photograph the balustrade along the top of the retaining ‘medieval’ wall has not yet been restored, and there is much work to be done on the upper lawn (cf PGPT400).