PGPT037

Posted by on Nov 29, 2014 in 1980s (Restoration Begins) | No Comments

PGPT037
Date 1989
Source Photgraph taken by volunteer in PG archive

The Plantation house, built by Henry Trevor in 1856. In the early 1980s it became part of ‘The Beeches’ hotel.
In this photograph the balustrade along the top of the retaining wall has not yet been restored.