Source This map was used in the auction particulars when Henry Trevor’s estate was sold in 1897. It was based on the O.S. map of 1883/4
This is the northern section of the 1883/4 map. The entrance to the garden lies further North, leading off the Earlham Rd.Henry Trevor’s residence, The Plantation (), is prominent, and the cottage of the gardener (cf PGPT034) is labelled. Several glasshouses, including the Palm house, are marked by crosshatching, and 2 other roofed buildings which may be the fruit store and gardener’s office listed in the 1897 auction particulars.