PGPT095

Posted by on Dec 4, 2014 in Documents | No Comments

PGPT095
Date 1898
Source: Boulton & Paul catalogue

When the Trust decided to build a shelter in the entrance yard of the garden (originally the site of glasshouses and fruit stores) the Boulton & Paul catalogue was consulted, since Henry Trevor had used their design for his Palm House. This drawing, no. 653 in the catalogue, provided a suitable model.