Date: September 28,1983
Source: Eastern Daily Press
The EDP article was written to give the news that Trevor Page, the Norwich firm of furnishers, opened by Henry Trevor in 1843 (see PGPT079) was closing after 140 years in business. In the picture, Mr A.G.Hodges, chairman, is displaying a bust he had had made to stand in the shop. Supposedly of Henry Trevor, it actually bears a strong resemblance to a photograph of John Trevor, Henry’s father (see PGPT164). The bust was given to the Trust by the son of A.G.Hodges.