Date: c 1910-20(?)
Source: Page family album
Mr and Mrs J.J.G.Page (see PGPT168) in the garden of their home, The Elms, Heigham Grove. Their garden stretched through to Chester Place, which lies beyond the tall hedge behind them. An article in the EDP at the time of his funeral describes how ‘he ever took the keenest interest in …..the pleasant and extensive gardens’ of his home.
The trees in the background are in the grounds of The Plantation, and a path ran from The Elms across Chester Place into a back gate of The Plantation to allow easy communication between the Pages and the Trevors.