PGPT177 and 178
Source: Boulton and Paul catalogue and modern photograph by volunteer
This conservatory was described as recently erected at Carrow House in the 1898 catalogue of Boulton and Paul, who also supplied the Palm House in the Plantation garden. The owners of Carrow House were the Colman family (of mustard fame). The photograph of the interior with its plants and furniture (see PGPT066), which Boulton and Paul also published, probably gives the best impression we can now have of the original appearance of the Plantation Palm house.