Date: July 2009
Source: photograph by volunteer
Another attractive view, where the tower of St John’s R.C. cathedral can be seen in the background. Henry Trevor must have been very pleased when this building in the ‘medieval’ style was begun in 1890, replacing the prison (PGPT229) which had stood on the site since before he built the Plantation house in 1856.