PGPT291

Posted by on Dec 11, 2014 in Maps & Plans | No Comments

PGPT291
Date: 1883 with later additions
Source: ‘The Plantation Garden’ by Sheila Adam, UEA dissertation, 1996

The 1883 O.S map has been used as a basis, with coloured outlines added to emphasise the comparative size of neighbouring gardens. Thus the Plantation itself is outlined in green, and an area to the south which Henry Trevor owned for a few years from 1877 in red; The Elms (cf PGPT010), owned by Henry Trevor’s stepson, is included in the area outlined in orange; The Grove, owned 1841-1862 by Henry Trevor’s father-in-law,Joseph Gray (PGPT158), is outlined in pink (cf PGPT364/5); and Heighamgrove house in blue (cf PGPT363).