PGPT341

Posted by on Dec 11, 2014 in Maps & Plans | No Comments

PGPT341
Date: 1842
Source: ‘The Plantation Garden’ by Sheila Adam, UEA dissertation 1996

This copy of the tithe map (1842) illustrates the fact that Joseph Gray, Henry Trevor’s father-in-law, owned considerable property in the area of Heigham Grove and Chester Place. At this time there were 2 buildings on the site of the Plantation, and the cliff of the quarry can be seen.