Source: as PGPT341
This is a copy of the map compiled by A.W.Morant, City of Norwich Surveyor. The red outline illustrates the area of the Heigham Estate bought from the Steward family by Henry Trevor in 1877, used for a time as garden land, then sold for building plots in Clarendon Rd in 1897.
Unfortunately, the map’s accuracy cannot be relied upon e.g. there are too many houses shown in Chester Place; so that the features shown in the Plantation garden may or not be accurate. It seems unlikely that there were trees rather than a lawn in the centre.