PGPT359 and PGPT360
Source: photograph by Bruce Adam
These photographs are of the chimneys at Oxburgh Hall. They were installed in the 1830s, when the hall was modernised – for comfort, but in the medieval style (see PGPT325/6). The chimneys were supplied by Gunton Bros (see PGPT311) and the one on the left matches design no. 13, which cost £2 17s 6d. The other designs had apparently been discontinued by the 1903 catalogue.