PGPT369

Posted by on Feb 15, 2015 in Structures | No Comments

PGPT369
Date: 1990s
Source: photograph by volunteer

The left hand pillar from the propagating house (see History and Guide 2009 p 33). The propagating house can just be seen beyond the fountain in PGPT001, though already in 1897 the pillars were covered with ivy.

The pillars were decorated with various Gunton Bros fancy bricks(PGPT311): rose, shamrock, thistle, grapes and small window frames were used.