PGPT369

Posted by on Nov 29, 2014 in 1990–2000 | No Comments

PGPT369
Date: 1990s
Source: photograph by volunteer

The left hand pillar from the propagating house (see History and Guide 2009 p 33). The propagating house can just be seen beyond the fountain in PGPT001, though already in 1897 the pillars were covered with ivy.
The pillars were decorated with various Gunton Bros fancy bricks: rose, shamrock, thistle, grapes and small window frames were used.