Posted by on Nov 30, 2014 in 2001–2009 | No Comments

Date: 2004
Source: photograph by volunteer

Volunteer Eric is doing some repair work to the flint and brick shed, which was rebuilt in the 1990s on the site of an earlier building, shown on the 1883 O.S. map south of the gardener’s cottage (PGPT034).

PGPT371 shows its position relative to the Plantation house.